man, it takes a lot of drinking to brew beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popecrisco

Reaction score
today i bout a couple 12 packs, a case for my weekly ration of beer, and another dozen that will be part of a pot luck that i am using to get more bottles. (cheaper than buying empties!)

I've drank enough beer to know i really like beer enough to want to create it.
I've drank enough beer to know what i want to brew.
I've drank enough beer to bottle 2 5 gallon batches, in just the past month and a half.

and I've drank enough beer to make baseball entertaining to watch.

Right now I am brewing my 3rd beer. Wednesday I opened a bottle from my first brew day, and tomorrow I bottle by 2nd.

best hobby ever.

How much beer exactly does it take to make baseball entertaining? I haven't gotten close to that

You're just watching the wrong teams...watch my beloved Yankees and you don't need beer to enjoy the game - you just need beer to get you through all the stupid commercials.

popecrisco said:
today i bout a couple 12 packs, a case for my weekly ration of beer, and another dozen that will be part of a pot luck that i am using to get more bottles. (cheaper than buying empties!)

i've drank enough beer to know i really like beer enough to want to create it.
I've drank enough beer to know what i want to brew.
I've drank enough beer to bottle 2 5 gallon batches, in just the past month and a half.

And i've drank enough beer to make baseball entertaining to watch.

Right now i am brewing my 3rd beer. Wednesday i opened a bottle from my first brew day, and tomorrow i bottle by 2nd.

Best hobby ever.

+1

You're just watching the wrong teams...watch my beloved Yankees and you don't need beer to enjoy the game - you just need beer to get you through all the stupid commercials.

I just came here to say that I love to hate Yankees fans. I've always appreciated the team though. I grew up with CC Sabathia. I love that guy. You guys always have a great team, but the fans are always a-holes. No offense to you though Matt lol.

As an all-around sports unenthusiast, I generally get through events involving staring at a tv watching a bunch of idiots throwing balls at eachother by drinking whenever someone throws, shoots, catches, misses or hits a ball, whenever someone gets tackled, fouled, tagged, or whatever else it's called, and whenever I hear a whistle, buzzer, bell or whatever else, and whenever there's a huddle, or just dead time between the next round, play, inning, whatever. Basically unless there's cheerleaders on the screen, I'm drinking.

Beer is often kept cold on Ice.
Hockey is played on a sheet of Ice.

Coincidence?

I think not!

GENIUS. Get rid of the puck and sticks. Put beer in the ice, and thousands of people could just come watch some of the toughest players in the world's fastest sport drink in the middle of the arena! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AT LEAST 3 TIMES A SEASON.

I never got into hockey but its my understanding that these sons of b*tches can drink!

GENIUS. Get rid of the puck and sticks. Put beer in the ice, and thousands of people could just come watch some of the toughest players in the world's fastest sport drink in the middle of the arena! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AT LEAST 3 TIMES A SEASON.

I never got into hockey but its my understanding that these sons of b*tches can drink!

Slop Hockey can be fun -- we played that on a few occassions in college. Bring a keg out to the practice rink, everytime your side scores you gotta chug a beer. good times, what I remember of it.

Back