Magic Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catalanotte

Reaction score
A Magic Keg is what I call the inevitable phenomenon when I need an empty keg and am certain a keg is on its last drop so I plan to drink it empty but it keeps pouring pint after pint. Tonight in a quest to empty a keg that based on a quick lift up and down i thought was on its last leg, I am my 5th stein and way past the point of actually washing and filling the keg with the next beer on deck. Now I understand I can spend a sheet ton of $$ on a little scale to measure what is actually left, but I don't care that much, just rambling. Anyone else have a magic keg???

Attachments

• D0EBBE5F-C67E-4F74-B257-04CC1C570EA3.jpeg
    D0EBBE5F-C67E-4F74-B257-04CC1C570EA3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4D544590-25DA-4DDA-8920-824B34976820.jpeg
    4D544590-25DA-4DDA-8920-824B34976820.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
you don't have any pop bottles to dump, instead of wasting the beer?

and yes i remember an analogy of a belt when you have to pee or not....something to do with a rubixcube! lol

it's happened to me a few times...it's like "Damn, INXS - Kick"

It’s better than the other magic keg. That keg you swear there’s a gallon remaining then it spits foam at you.

even worse when it's the last keg! have stoop to BMC, but even then had to much to drink, gotta have instacart deliver, and take a picture of your ID....ohhh the embarrassment....

Latest posts

Back