Love This Hobby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
54117612v6_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Yes, this is necro posting but I don’t care.

Just had dinner out which I don’t really do often. I’d rather cook on my grill and drink from my keezer.

Enjoyed being with friends but couldn’t wait to get back to my beer.

Had a NEIPA that was just a flour bomb...i love IPAs and NEIPAs but this thing had no redeeeming qualities what-so-ever.

So if you love your beer like I love mine then cheers to ya!

Brew on!

I doubt it but i must say it’s a real credit to this forum.

I was sitting here thinking I love this hobby and that i wanted to be around other people that like their beer.

Why start a thread when you can contribute to those that have already been started? :)

But that’s the problem, every question or issue I have had was answered x100, so now I feel there’s no reason to post lol

You stay classy, San Diego.

I am literally drinking Coors Light so that I can appreciate craft beer and further homebrew for what it is, dynamic, exciting, fresh and most of all relevant beer. I’m not saying that Coors Light is a bad beer. Quite the contrary, it has a very clean subtle and pleasant malty finish. I also enjoy Miller Lite and to a lesser degree Bud Light. But I digress, there is nothing like a good batch of homebrew when you crack that first bottle and it piffs, pours great and tastes even better. You gotta love it.

I love this hobby too! On the flip side of the necro part the OP, hasn’t been on here in 10 years I wonder if he still “loves this hobby”?

I love this hobby too! On the flip side of the necro part the OP, hasn’t been on here in 10 years I wonder if he still “loves this hobby”?
I have wondered that since posting. Would be interesting to find out...HOLY CRAP (again). ... I just realized he’s from Michigan...?!?!?! He could be my neighbor and I’d never know it...

.......<queue Twilight Zone Music>........

Latest posts

Back