Love the homebrewing community!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMe80

Reaction score
I've been brewing for a couple of months now and am greatly appreciative of all of the knowledge I've gained from this site & other vessels I've gathered information from! Just wanted to say what great people I've met in the homebrewing community since I've started. Just went to my first beer club meeting tonight and it was awesome met a lot of great people and will be definitely going back even though it is an hour away from me! I lucked out and got a 40' immersion chiller for $10 so that makes it even sweeter!! This is the best hobby(obsession)I have ever got into and plan on exploring it where ever it takes me!!!!

Up to it! Down to it!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394933037.564893.jpg
Not bad for $10!!!

Up to it! Down to it!

My advice is to stick with a club, even if its a little distance from you. The upsides are really great and long-term, for me.

As for the distance and time, everything's relative. I live in a huge metropolitan area, and regularly drive two hours from my office to get to our club meetings during Friday evening rush hour.

After driving through & flying over Chicago,I believe it. Cleveland isn't much better. I wish we had a more local club myself. They seem to be a very good thing.:mug:

Back