• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Love Temp Probe Thermowells (w/ weldless install hardware)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBobsBrews

Reaction score
I used to use good ole Love Temperature Controllers recommended by Lonnie Mac for automation on my brutus. Now I use PID controllers with RTD sensors & have three really nice custom drilled 304 Stainless thermowells that I never use.

The thermowells are all 1/2" NPT. Two of them are 2.5" in length & the other is 4". They are custom drilled to accept a love probe. The 4" one is meant to be installed in the side of your mash tun to get the most accurate reading possible. Included is the weld-less mounting hardware, all you would need to do is punch the hole. I had the 2.5" ones installed in a T fitting on the outlet of HLT + BK.

Asking $40 for the lot, shipped.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106214015779657018651/QDs#5646034466654512802

Thanks for looking. Send me a pm or an email [email protected]

Prost!

do you have details on the brand I can search on ebay. I am also building a brutus 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back