Louisville, KY Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin1135

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am an avid home brewer from Louisville, ky. I absolutely love this forum so far, and have read many helpful post. I look forward to contributing to the talk, and hope to provide good advice for others. Thank you for making such a great forum!

Welcome Kevin, frim just a bit north of you. Great site with lots of great info. I spend way to much time here.:mug:

Thanks Dave! I actually went to college up that way. So I'm very familiar with cincy! Went to NKU. I can definitely see how one would spend too much time here. Way too much good stuff!

welcome, kevin and david. trying to get a transfer to just outside of lexington, so someday soon might be neighbors

That would be great, we have a small group of homebrewers in Somerset. As a matter of fact we will be brewing a Ghost Pepper Stout this Friday. Look us up when you move.

Welcome! Love Louisville! I have been there a couple of times to see my favorite band (My Morning Jacket) including a long weekend over the summer to see the Forecastle Festival. What a great weekend that was! Also, hit up My Old Kentucky Homebrew shop for some supplies on my visit... :)

Thanks MMJ. Definitely glad to be here. Yes my old KY home brew is an awesome store! Actually got my new equipment from there and that's the only place I buy my extracts and grains from. They have never done me wrong!

Where you from?

I'm from Wooster Oh. About an hour south of Cleveland. It's about a 5 hour drive for us to get to Louisville.

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the delay in responding. I have been very sick for quite some time.

Yes the bourbon is great here. I live in the heart of bourbon country and love every minute of it!

Back