• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Lots of Homebrew Equipment (SSBT Kettle (5.5g), New Anvil Foundry 6.5g, Grain Mill, SteamSlayer (Parts), Jaded The Mantis, Keg/Carboy Cleaner & More)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Hello all,

Homebrewing has become a hobby of the past for me unfortunately. I am looking to get rid of my gear. Preference will go to folks that are able to pickup locally (I am near St. Louis, MO) but I am willing to ship items as well. Hopefully I have provided a good level of detail below so folks know what they are getting. I am open to offers on everything as well, if you have an interest, please reach out. I will note that I tried to price everything as best I could but I didn't do extensive research on every product. I think they're fairly priced but if there's something egregiously wrong, please let me know. Hope these find a new great home! **Please bear with me, I expect to get a lot of inquiries related to this thread but I will try to reply back as promptly as I am able to.

SSBrewTech 5.5g - Modified - Great condition. If I recall correctly, I only brewed with this a handful of times. It has a few modifications and includes a good amount of additional hardware for someone that wanted to do mash recirculation and/or whirlpool and Mark II pump. This is a great starting point for someone who might be looking to do a small batch eBIAB setup. Including the temp probe if someone wanted to add another hole to the kettle for that. $325 + shipping

IMG_7238.jpgIMG_7240.jpgIMG_7241.jpg

Anvil Foundry 6.5g - This is brand new, never brewed on. A renewed thought in brewing sparked this one where I wanted to just have a setup that I could easily brew on. (No recirc or whirlpool kit) $275 + shipping

287652943_5470643809669502_3336766085256962148_n.jpg

Cereal Killer Grain Mill - Used quite a bit, still in great shape. This might be one of the items that is more difficult/costly to ship. $55 + shipping

IMG_7254.jpgIMG_7255.jpg

SteamSlayer DIY Setup - Never Used - This was a combination of parts acquired from other places and brewhardware so full disclosure there that it's not an "official" SteamSlayer. Everything pictured is included though - $100 + shipping

IMG_7246.jpgIMG_7247.jpg

Jaded Brewing The Mantis - Only used for one brew with the SSBrewTech kettle. $75 + shipping

IMG_7248.jpg

Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer - Used extensively and works great! $60 + shipping

IMG_7261.jpg

Tilt Bluetooth Hydrometer - Used in a handful of fermentations, really cool device. - $90 + shipping

IMG_7252.jpg

Submersible Pump - I think I purchased this to use in a keg cleaning setup not really sure about the quality or cost of it - $15 + shipping

IMG_7253.jpg

Apera PH60 - Purchased new and never used. $70 + shipping

IMG_7258.jpgIMG_7259.jpg

Refractometer - Used extensively, still in good condition. I will include a bunch of droppers that I have as well with this purchase. $10 + shipping

IMG_7260.jpg

Johnson Controls A419 - Used extensively. No issues. - $30 + shipping

IMG_7257.jpg

Anvil Bucket Fermenter - Well used but still in pretty good shape. Added a port to the top for pressure transfers. Used that successfully one time with low pressure. Will also include the pictured attachment for your keg. - $90

IMG_7249.jpg

Yeast Starter Kit - Intllab Magnetic Stirrer, 2000ML , and stir bar - $35 + shipping

IMG_7251.jpg

BrewBelt - Never used, still in packaging.$15 + shipping

IMG_7256.jpg

Bouncer Inline Beer Filter - New and in packaging still - SOLD

Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop - Used once - $35 + shipping

IMG_7263.jpg

2x Random Hop Spider - One of them is a little smashed but seems to look fine for operation. Forgot to snap a photo of the other one. - $20 + shipping

IMG_7245.jpg

I also have a bunch of grains and hops that I would like to deal to someone locally. I'm not looking to get anything out of them. Most of it is very old and I just don't want it to go to waste if someone wants to give them a go at brewing it. I can get an inventory list of this at some point if someone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_7243.jpg
    IMG_7243.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I also have a bunch of grains and hops that I would like to deal to someone locally. I'm not looking to get anything out of them. Most of it is very old and I just don't want it to go to waste if someone wants to give them a go at brewing it. I can get an inventory list of this at some point if someone is interested.

For that, I'd reach out to some local home brew clubs. I'm sure you'll get some responses if you're giving them away.

Hop spiders. Is that 20 total plus shipping or 20 each? 19541 for shipping estimate
Total, nothing has really been beating flat rate shipping. I think those would fit into one of the small boxes so it would be a little over $9. This is probably a good reference point for most folks that were curious about shipping estimates as well. The kettles/chiller/grain mill/bucket fermenter/keg washer (this one may fit in a med/large box from USPS) will probably require a different level of shipping through UPS or FedEx. By my estimates, I think the brewbelt, johnson controls temp controller, hop spiders, refractometer, tilt, and steamslayer would safely be in the small box/padded envelope range. The pH meter, induction cooktop, and submersible pump are likely to be in the medium range around $20. Obviously, I will try my best to fit things into the smaller packaging where I can to save on shipping cost.

Bump, dropped some prices. I am going to be listing on ebay soon so if you have an interest, please reach out to me. I'd really love to avoid selling there and having to incur fees but really just want to get some space back in my basement so it must go up there. :)

Last bump. I will be posting to eBay this weekend. If you have offers, please reach out.

Back