• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Lots of equipment for sale :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to anyone who's posted here and is awaiting a response. I'm working through PMs from oldest to newest while trying not to have too many conversations going at once. I find the PM system difficult to follow, since I can't see my replies on the same page as the incoming messages.

I'm trying to give those who messaged me first a chance before moving on to the next poster. I have two posters who are probably going to stop by and look at kegs sometime this weekend. After they're done I'll start responding to other requests for them.

I think I should have split this into multiple topics, but then I'd have flooded the whole For Sale page with my stuff. :)

If you want to PM me an email or phone number it may then be easier to coordinate.

Sorry for the late response to inquiries, but I've decided I need to keep the kegerator and faucets together. I think it would be too difficult to sell the kegerator without them.

I'm going to start working through those who inquired about shipping kegs.

Hey, guys, any idea where I can get boxes that will fit two 5G kegs? I think I've tracked down reasonable shipping, but I haven't found a box that will really work for them.

I admit, I'm a complete noob when it comes to shipping large stuff like this!

[edit: I'll try to make it to the UPS store to see if they have any worthy boxes. all these businesses have hours that make it difficult when you have a 9-5 job and kids]

[another edit: I found a box for 2 kegs at UPS for $10. I guess it'll have to do. Will send updated estimates.]

Ugh. I can't seem to find shipping for less than $25/keg. Two kegs (22 lbs, 24x24x12) is going to be $50+.

I've checked UPS and USPS. Unless someone can give me another option to check, I don't think I can ship the kegs.

Based on what I saw in terms of shipping prices for the corny kegs, I doubt I could ship any of the larger items economically. I've PMed some posters with this info in response to inquiries, hopefully I didn't miss anyone, but I think the brewpots are going to have to be local sales only.

I'm down to one keg that is not yet spoken for. The one left is not currently in my possession, so I will have to set aside that part of this sale for now.

I would be interested in last keg, when it becomes available. I will be at Bluebonnet next month.

I would make the drive for the conical and coke cooler for 750. Pm me if that's cool for you.

Can you tell me where you got the thermowell for the conical. I have one also but can't seem to find a thermowell for it.

The conical, 2.5G keg and stout restrictor faucet have been sold.

Weird, I can't seem to edit my original post anymore. Is there a time limit on elapsed time allowed for edits?

Anyway, everything I've posted is now either sold or spoken for. I'm going to consider this topic done. If for any reason one of the buyers falls through, I'll start a new thread for that item.

Thanks to everyone that participated, by purchasing and just by posting here! I was absolutely overwhelmed with the number of responses and inquiries I recieved, and I hope I at least answered everyone and didn't leave anyone hanging.

Back