Looking to connect with Bavarian homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker640

Reaction score
Hello!

Just moved to Bavaria and looking to connect with homebrewers in the area. Trying to figure out the accessibility of ingredients and equipment in the Amberg area.

There is a great abundance of sources throughout Germany and all will ship directly to your house. Just to name a few try out: amihopfen.com, malzmuehle.eu and hobbybrauerversand.de and there is many others to try out.

Thanks for the websites! I don't mind online shops, but sometimes I like to go into a brink and mortar, I'm just curious about whats out there. I also wanted to get a line on a CO2 supplier in the area if possible as well.

Start with the getranke marts they will either be able to fill your bottle or be able to point you in the right direction to get it filled. Be ware that your American bottle will most likely not be able to be filled due to the connections difference and the DOT cert as compared to the TUV certification. But, if you find a big enough supplier he will be able to fill it.

Back