• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to Buy (in PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rypcord

Reaction score
Looking to buy:

2 Glass Carboy
2 Airlocks
1 Grain Mill
1 Mash Tun
1 Racking-Cane/Siphon Tube

Looking to buy in PA.

Thanks all!
Cheers!

Where in PA are you located? I am in Wilmington DE and have carboys and a rectangular cooler-style mash tun for sale.

I've got a second corona mill and a 5 gallon round cooler just down 283 in Landisville. I also have a colonna capper/corker, bottling bucket, and probably a good bit of other stuff if you need anything else.

I've got a second corona mill and a 5 gallon round cooler just down 283 in Landisville. I also have a colonna capper/corker, bottling bucket, and probably a good bit of other stuff if you need anything else.

How much you looking for them?

I paid very, very little for all of this stuff, so I don't want much out of it. I'd say $20 for the mill, and $10 for the cooler. (Needs bulkhead and manifold or braid, but is in like-new condition.) Capper has housings for both regular caps and the larger Belgian style caps, and also corks any size bottle, $40. Bottling bucket itself is new, spigot is used, $5.

I have everything you're looking for and am just West of Baltimore. The mill is a Phil's Mill and the mash tun is a converted keg with false bottom, welded connection for drain valve (included.) I upsized so have this and other vessels (brew keggle, HLT, burners) to sell.
I'd say $15 for the mill, $35 for both carboys, $65 for the mas tun.

Mike

Back