• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for kegging equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmm_4

Reaction score
I recently purchased a couple pin lock kegs and I'd like to get into kegging. I'm looking for used equipment to build off from. Kegerator, keezer, co2 tank, etc. anyone around Chicagoland have stuff they would like to part with?

Hi,

Here is what I have that might fit what you are looking for, and if so, I can take pictures. I think all of this stuff could be boxed up and sent to Chicago from Philly (where I live) at a reasonable cost. If interested then we could figure out pricing. So here is what I have:

1) CO2 dual regulator. It's a bit beat up but works well (I have it hooked up presently to one keg, but this dual regulator has two ports so it could connect to two different kegs at the same time without a gas manifold).

2) CO2 dual regulator. Practically new, but has only one port to connect to a keg, so you need a gas manifold to splice it so it could connect to more than one keg.

3) A Sanke keg coupler to connect your gas line to a commercial keg, if you want one of those.

4) A two tap beer tower to attach to a kegerator. I only have one faucet to go with this, so you would have to buy a second faucet.

5) A one tap beer tower to attach to a kegerator. Not sure why you would want this since most kegerators come with something like this, but I do have one!

Let me know if anything strikes your fancy and we can go from there.

take care, Ken

I recently purchased a couple pin lock kegs and I'd like to get into kegging. I'm looking for used equipment to build off from. Kegerator, keezer, co2 tank, etc. anyone around Chicagoland have stuff they would like to part with?

Hi! I have & sell used Co2 Tanks. Here's the info:

50# Steel Co2 Tank: $120.00ea plus shipping or pick up in person....

20# Aluminum Co2 Tank: $65.00ea plus $20.00 for shipping....

20# Steel Co2 Tank: $50.00ea plus $30.00 for shipping....

5# Aluminum Co2 Tank: $40.00ea plus $20.00 for shipping.....

5# Steel Co2 Tank: $40.00ea plus $27.00 for shipping.....

10# Steel Co2 Tank: $45.00ea plus $31.00 for shipping.....(Out of)

2.5# Aluminum Co2 Tank: $35.00ea plus $18.00 for shipping....(Out of)

Thanks for the info gentlemen. I am going to go through my inventory of peripherals and determine what I really want to accomplish this weekend. I'm finding going from bottling to kegging could be an expensive adventure.

I did end up with some kegs. Now it's onto the tanks and regulators.

I still have tanks if I can ever be a help to you. I'm in Southern Illinois..... South of you :) Thank you!

Back