Long time brewer, first time... Forum-er?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pehlman17

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm Mike. I've been Homebrewing since about 2008, but am just getting back into the swing of things after a couple years off. (Went back to school, new career, etc.). Anyway, Im really excited to get back into the brewing game and this site has always seemed like a great place for picking up valuable tidbits of brewing knowledge. Any-hoo, I've ditched the ol' 10gal cooler, stock pot, and propane burner for a 6.5gal Anvil Foundry. Ditched the carboys for corny kegs. Got myself a chest freezer and an InkBird temp controller. I think Im just about ready to get going again. I definitely will have questions as to how to best utilize my new setup. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Cheers!

Welcome to HomebrewTalk!
We have quite a few threads on the Foundry. It won't hurt to familiarize yourself with some of the member's experiences, tip and tricks, and discussions.

For that, do a search for foundry.
The Search box is toward the top of the page, on the right-hand side, in the 2nd black bar (where the alerts are).
Select Threads and Search titles only for the most relevant indexed returns.

Or just click the following link I prepared for you: ;)
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/search/4357880/?q=foundry&t=post&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Back