Logo Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple and says it all, Evil Triangle Brewing

5468804582_f32fa598f8.jpg

Working on a couple of logos.

This is for the home brewery/bar. Its still a work in progress. A buddy and I have been working on it for a few weeks now tweaking it here and there. I really need to start working on it on the computer. Im still a big pencil and paper guy though.

revisedlogo.jpg

This one is the label for the cider for my wife. Byrd was her maiden name.

cider.png

Any thought or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I dig this.

1st post here! hello! me and a belgian friend of mine started brewing a couple of months back and i had some spare time and made this guys:

BELGIAN ALE ver2.jpg

brown ale.jpg

Honey Cream Ale Label ver 2.jpg

witbeir.jpg

Here's mine. This is going to be a coaster design, which i will replace the "Hand Crafted Beers" out with the current beer on tap.

LabelDesign03square.jpg

I know the name is Two dogs and I only have one on the lablel. I'm working on it, but for now, i'll say its supposed to be ironic.

3567-two-dogs-brewery-label-owl-copy.jpg

Hey guys. Here's the masterpiece that Josh at BrewBrandCreative put together for me. In honor of my hometown, Pretzel City USA, I'm naming the brewery Twisted Pretzel Brewery.

I can't praise Josh enough. He has an amazing ability to bring your idea to life.

3579-twisted-pretzel-brewery.png

Hey guys. Here's the masterpiece that Josh at BrewBrandCreative put together for me. In honor of my hometown, Pretzel City USA, I'm naming the brewery Twisted Pretzel Brewery.

I can't praise Josh enough. He has an amazing ability to bring your idea to life.

Thanks Rob!

Been home with sick kids all week so put this together. It's just a first draft, so please, any feedback is appreciated. I don't like the skunk, but need to find somebody to draw me a better/beer related one.

odiferouslogomedium.gif

This ones closer to what I want, but I still want a different skunk.

odiferouslogo2medium.gif

Been home with sick kids all week so put this together. It's just a first draft, so please, any feedback is appreciated. I don't like the skunk, but need to find somebody to draw me a better/beer related one.

IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/smellysell/beer/odiferouslogomedium.gif[/IMG]

Bored+gimp+google images=Mah Brewery.

You may recognize the eyes....they're Marvin the Martian's. I think the teeth are from a cartoony Venom.

and NOBODY can say enough good things about dafont.com.

Not bad. I like the skunk, but as you say, it would be nice to make him drunk (droopy eyes) and put a bottle in his hand. The main critique I have is that I can't read the main text. It took me a few minutes to actually figure out what it said. I get the graffiti idea, but graffiti can be more legible. My 2 cents.

This ones closer to what I want, but I still want a different skunk.

odiferouslogo2medium.gif

Birdboylee...I like the idea and think the outline of the bird flowing into the mug is clever, but, there is a lot going on and that makes it hard for my eyes to focus on the logo as a whole.

In spite of what remains of the past year, this idea, this marketing slant, this icon of sexy geek to sell very over-priced beer remains a triumph. I only pull this out now and re-live it to roll it into the Next Big Thing, a Bed and Breakfast Brewery in the shadow of Long's Peak that I will pitch to the owners tomorrow. Creativity is much like relationships; there is not the ONE THING or ONE PERSON that is a permanent thing. One can find the muse - or the love - a multitude of times in a very satisfying life time. If it sticks, if it stays, if it does become not the next after next but the next is now only; well, very nice. May those who have found it in work and in play, congrats. For those of us who still feel we are not lost as we have no place to go, maybe it will happen. Maybe not. It is All Good.

God, she is IT!

:mug:

spaceportbrewpubgirls.jpg

Here is my design laid out on a shirt backround. I use this logo everywhere...

WhiteCircle-LewyBrew.gif

The text below says. "Brewed with Friends, Drank by Friends"

Back