Listen up home brewers of Bamberg!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SebastianBerg

Reaction score
I'm a avid homebrewer located north of Stockholm, Sweden.
This summer I'm taking a trip through Europe and will be coming to Bamberg sometime in the middle of August.

I'm planning on documenting this part of my trip for a piece I'm writing for the homebrew oriented paper Hembryggaren.

Is there any homebrewers from Bamberg who are interested in some correspondence? I'm looking for someone who can tell me a little about the beer scene in bamberg, places to go, things to see and so on.

If no such brewer is active here maybe someone know a German homebrew forum where I will have more luck?

Skål!

I'm a avid homebrewer located north of Stockholm, Sweden.
This summer I'm taking a trip through Europe and will be coming to Bamberg sometime in the middle of August.

I'm planning on documenting this part of my trip for a piece I'm writing for the homebrew oriented paper Hembryggaren.

Is there any homebrewers from Bamberg who are interested in some correspondence? I'm looking for someone who can tell me a little about the beer scene in bamberg, places to go, things to see and so on.

If no such brewer is active here maybe someone know a German homebrew forum where I will have more luck?

Skål!

You will probably have better luck on hobbybrauer.de Its a German site but lots of people speak English there. I know a couple of people in the beerscene there if you want to talk to Franconian beer experts rather than homebrewers. There are a bunch of us in the Wiesbaden/Ramstein areas. There used to be a lot of Americans in Bamberg, dont think that is the case anymore. Good luck and enjoy Bamberg. Dont miss out on the smoked Haxe at Schlenkerla :)

Thanks for the info Chris!
I will most definitely not miss the Haxe, one of the reasons I got my eyes on Bamberg in the first place.

Back