Latest from the Angry Chihuahua

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
Well, you know how everyone always gives a cigar, or candy bar etc. when their kid is born? I had a different idea. I have a batch of Oktoberfest Lager I am brewing. I decided that when the baby is born, I am giving 12oz longnecks with this label and either a pink or blue ribbon tied to the neck. Whattya think?
Lager2.jpg

-Todd

Thanks guys. I am excited about this one, and even the wife thinks its a cool idea.

-Todd

Well, a little update to this one.....
Daddy's Little One Lager was opened in celabration on 4-12-06 to toaste the birth of its name-sake...our daughter Elizabeth:
IMG_0167.jpg

Mom and Baby are doing well. And on a side note, the lager kicked arse!

-Todd....the sleep deprived brewmaster.......

Congratulations!
The sleep deprivation will get to you but just wait until the first time that beautiful baby smiles at you or rests her head on your shoulder...
:mug:

congrates from a brother from another mother down under cheers injoy my girls 3 years old now born on the 13th april I am now at the stage were i get whats the time dad? whats the time? every 10 minutes maybe she is excited about my first brew cant wait is it drinkable after 2 weeks? in the bottle? keen and egar?:ban:

Back