Knoxville swap (12-14 March??)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skagdog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, I've brewed beer, I've tasted beer, I'm ready to swap some beer!

I'll be in Knoxville for a training course (Mcghee-Tyson) and would love to at least swap a couple bottles of my brew for a couple of yours. I currently have 3 varieties ready and a possible 4th ready before I leave Fairbanks.

I'll have a rental car so organizing a safe meeting spot is as simple as plugging in directions on my iphone (Neyland Stadium, perhaps??).

We could even meet at the LBHS (Ferment Station according to the interwebs..)

PM or just post here and we'll iron out the details. I'll be in Knoxville from 10 to 15 March with a side trip to Bama.

Happy Brewing.

I am no longer in that area, parrents still are, Mcghee-Tyson is actually in Maryville and a decent drive from Neyland Stadium. I dont know where your training course is at, but Knoxville is about a 30-40 minute drive from there.

PS: good luck in the swap, I would have been all about it!

Yeah, I googled the distance. I thought I'd have better luck with Knoxville over M-T. I've still got a couple weeks so hopefully I can find someone.

I'll have a rental so I'm mobile and being the SEC football fan I am, I will be going to Neyland Stadium for a pic....my current pic is me riding "Mike the Tiger" at Death Valley, cowboy style!!

I'll also bring an assortment of beers from our local brewery, Silver Gulch, in Fox, Alaska.

3 16.9s of home brew and 4 12s of our local brewery's best.

Just looking to have a taste of someone else's brew and share some of mine.

Who's up for a swap??

I'm in Knoxville and i would do a swap with you, sounds like a fun thing to do!

Right now I have 3 beers, with a cider that might be ready in 2 weeks!

Just PM me if you are interested! Btw, I can see Neyland stadium from my apartment :D

If you make it closer to the mid-state just let me know. As as USC trojans fan I refuse to even acknowledge that Neyland stadium eve exists.

If you make it closer to the mid-state just let me know. As as USC trojans fan I refuse to even acknowledge that Neyland stadium eve exists.

1. Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I won't be venturing out very far from Knoxville after my little side trip to Bama.

2. USC is the Gamecocks. Who is this "USC Trojans" you speak of? :confused:

3. Y'all can keep Lame Kiffin, he never fit in down here(maybe cause he was a weasel?)

By no means am I a Tennessee fan but I've been to nearly all the SEC stadiums (now I've got to add two newbs) and I fully intend to take a snap shot of me and Neyland.

:mug:

I'll trade you a few brews! I just got into homebrewing a few months ago but I already have a Double IPA (simcoe) brewed and I'm bottling an American Wheat Beer tonight. I live in the campus area, I can see Neyland Stadium from my apartment, too, haha. I work a 9 to 5, but I can free up just about any weeknight to meet up.

I'll trade you a few brews! I just got into homebrewing a few months ago but I already have a Double IPA (simcoe) brewed and I'm bottling an American Wheat Beer tonight. I live in the campus area, I can see Neyland Stadium from my apartment, too, haha. I work a 9 to 5, but I can free up just about any weeknight to meet up.

I'll see how much brew the airlines let me bring and PM you on sunday/monday, how's that?

Back