Klarstein Maischfest • • 25-Liter Capacity Beer Brewing Device • Mash Tun • 5-Piece Set • 1000 and 1600 Watts Power• LCD Display and Touch Control Pan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcarter004

Reaction score
To start, if this is in the incorrect forum, please feel free to move. Secondly, I'm getting older and sometimes I want to be able to brerw without having to depend on the weather, I'm great! Anyone have any experience with this:

Klarstein Maischfest • • 25-Liter Capacity Beer Brewing Device

It's right at 229.00 so if anyone has anything better in that range, I'm all for it

Last edited:
So, I'm gonna guess no one has experience with this one....lol. I found another in any case: Brewers Edge Mash and Boil for 349.00

To start, if this is in the incorrect forum, please feel free to move. Secondly, I'm getting older and sometimes I want to be able to brerw without having to depend on the weather, I'm great! Anyone have any experience with this:

Klarstein Maischfest • • 25-Liter Capacity Beer Brewing Device

It's right at 229.00 so if anyone has anything better in that range, I'm all for it
We have quite a few threads and posts on the "Klarstein Maischfest." Do a search using the site's [Search] feature located in the top right of the toolbar.
Search for Klarstein or Maischfest.

Back