• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Kettles for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
Many of you have probably seen the 1bbl brewery I've had for sale on one of the other threads in the 'For sale' forum. I ended up deciding to keep the brewery and just downsize the kettles. So I closed that thread and opened this one with just the kettles.

Boil Kettle: 475

42 Gallon Bubba Barrel Stainess barrel
Custom sight glass
Whirlpool port
Bottom drain
All triclover except the element port. That is 1" threaded coupling
5500w element with cord and plug
3 triclover valves, diptube, clamps to go with valves

Hot Liquor Tank: 450
Brewer Hardware 30 gallon stainless kettle
All triclover fittings- element port, thermocouple / thermometer port, drain
Site glass
Heating element port, heating element not included.
ball valve and clamp

Mash Tun: 475
Brewers Hardware Mash tun
False bottom
All tri clover fittings - sparge port, drain, temperature
Custom sparge arm

I'd prefer local only as shipping these would be cost prohibitive. Take more than one I'll work with a package price.

I am still interested in your kettles. I am currently trying to secure some funds. I am trying to sell off a jacketed electric steam kettle and jockey box cold plate to speed up the process. I'm surprised that more people aren't looking at the kettles.

Sounds good. Good luck with selling everything. I have a feeling these will still be available. I'm surprised I haven't had more interest as well. They are big though!

Exactly, I've been meaning to expand. I see you went with a herms setup. Would it be difficult to convert to Rims with what have in place?

Not at all. The HERMS coil is not built into the HLT so a RIMS tube can certainly be used without issue.

Great! I have been working of going all electric. I started a thread on the electric brewing area. I trying to get some input from both herms and rims brewers. I will soon start a build on a control panel with a buddy.

Still available? Bottom dollar on all three? Exact location do I k ow how far I'll have to travel....thanks?

Yes they are still available. There is a person in front of you working out details so I'll say they are pending. 1200 is the absolute bottom line I'll take. My zip is 18062

Ok, let me know if they become available.....I'm interested and have cash!

If I hadn't promised my silly college friends I would go to the beach with them for a week this summer I would be all over this. Bubba Barrels and Brewers hardware have excellent craftsmanship

Back