• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Kenmore Chest 8.8 cubic feet Freezer - $200 OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPtuary

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I have a Kenmore chest freezer that I was going to turn into another keezer but I havent had the time and wont have time in the near future. I got it off craigslist about 2 months ago and its currently keeping my hops frozen. Id like to get rid of this thing ASAP. Im open to offers and I can send pics upon request.

What are the inter. Dem. ?location

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What color and where are you located?

It is white. I have attached a picture. Id have to check the inside dimensions when I get home tonight and post back. I am in the NW suburbs, Palatine exactly. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet since i have a truck if this helps.

20140828_065710.jpg

Sorry guys but I am not going to be getting rid of this anymore. I had a verbal agreement to buy a completed keezer and was backed out on. So Im going to have to keep it to complete my project. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back