• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Keggles, Immersion Chiller, Shanks, Sparge Arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storunner13

Reaction score
I have a few items for sale.

One keggles:
Cut sanke with welded 1/2" coupler with female threads on the outside of the kettle. Comes with a long nipple and a brass valve. -- $70

Copper Immesion Chiller. Not sure the specs, but looks to be 3/8" tubing at about 50'. Vinyl tubing and a garden hose female attachment on one end. $20

Three elbow / gooseneck beer faucet shanks for a round tower. These are chromed brass shanks. Each has ~5' of vinyl beer hose attached. I also have nuts for attaching to sanke taps if needed. $40 for all three.

05 - eBV8Mnp.jpg

06 - wtLn0hT.jpg

07 - GtHvekG.jpg

08 - ScuvWQz.jpg

11 - nhOTL4q.jpg

I'd be interested in the sparging arm if shipping isn't out of the world. Could it fit in a small USPS "if it fits, it ships" box?

I'd be interested in the sparging arm if shipping isn't out of the world. Could it fit in a small USPS "if it fits, it ships" box?

It wouldn't fit in a small flat rate priority box, but this can probably be sent via first class parcel for <$6. What is your zip code?

Back