• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Keggles, burner, chiller, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewJersey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
View media item 69765View media item 69764View media item 69763View media item 69762View media item 69761View media item 69760View media item 69759View media item 69758View media item 69757View media item 69756
Keggles with lids, ss ball valves w/camlock fittings, and blichmann thermometers. $150/each. (I have two)
Spike 20 gallon kettle. Never used. Included but not pictured pickup tube and false bottom. $300
Blichman floor burner on tall legs. Used and works perfectly. $100
STC 1000+ $30
Plate chiller with camlock fittings. $50
Everything is located in Boonton, NJ. Will not ship keggles or kettle.
Email [email protected]

I can see the pics fine on my phone, not using the app though.

Pm sent on plate chiller.

I'm going to hold off on the chiller for now, so it's still available. OP was very quick in answering my PM.

burner is gone.

I'd take $100 each for the keggles.
$250 for the 20 gallon spike.
20 bucks for the stc
$40 for the plate chiller

if anyone is coming to pickup anything i have a bunch of used soda cornys that all work and seal (ive relaced o rings etc and they all work) that i'd let go for cheap. no pics, but y'all know what they look like.

ok, seems i am priced too high.
$75 for keggles. (they have blichmann thermometers, ss ball vaves, and nice lids!)
$200 for spike 20gal. (includes diptube and false bottom!)
$50 for stc+plate chiller

I sent you an email concerning the spike kettle if it is still available.

burner is gone.

I'd take $100 each for the keggles.
$250 for the 20 gallon spike.
20 bucks for the stc
$40 for the plate chiller

if anyone is coming to pickup anything i have a bunch of used soda cornys that all work and seal (ive relaced o rings etc and they all work) that i'd let go for cheap. no pics, but y'all know what they look like.

What price are you looking for on the corny kegs? Ball or pin lock? I live close and may be interested in some items.

Keggles- 2 for $100 (only 1 lid)
Spike V3 kettle- $100 (can't find the pickup but it does have the false bottom)
Pick up only in Boonton, NJ 07005

If anyone is just getting into brewing and has a small budget I'll include an old burner I have for free. It's a lil rusty but works fine and could clean up well. It's a regular floor burner. Burner is NOT pictured.

Last edited:
Back