• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Keggles and E Controller for sale Fayetteville, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronhrab

Reaction score
So I upgraded my system and have my old Keggles and Brewery controller taking up space in my house. I also have a extra Keg (legally acquired) that I do not need as well.

Prices are as follows
Keggles $75 each, I made them myself and they served me well for 6 years. Worksmanship is not the greatest but they will work. They have a K-type thermocouple in them and are pictured below.

Boil Kettle is first
HLT is second (20 foot coil inside)
Both have sight gauges

Also included are 2 x 1/2 inch couplers the 1 inch nuts and o rings for heating elements and a few 1/2 o rings and sight gauges on each kettle

The electric controller is $200. The amp and volt meter on it don't work, I never figured them out so they are not wired up. Also I could never figure out how to wire up the alarm is it is there but just for show. It is powered by a 4 prong dryer plug (included) and I will include the p type thermocouples that I have for it. 1 PID is a Auber SYL 2352 and the other two are just $15 eBay PID. I have a Auber timer and extra PID I will also toss in along with extra parts shown below. I also think I have an extra SSR somewhere that I will throw in if I can find it.

I would like to sell local or as close to local as I can, Fayetteville, NC. PM, Email at [email protected] or text at 8659194593 if interested.

Thermocuples with controller are similar to these, can't remember where I got them but they do almost look exactly like these.
http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=189')

Thanks,
Aaron

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

Back