• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Keggle with Valves & Sightglass $100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmatics

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got this on a brewrig I purchased a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I was going to use it or not, and I think I'm going to stick with my electric bottom draining setup.

This is ready to go standard 15.5 gallon keggle, nicely cut on top, weldless bulkheads for 3-pc draining valve, top camlock for whirlpooling/recirculation and sight glass (no volume markings).

It has a mild polish on it, and looks pretty nice, with no obvious dents, etc. There is some mild discoloration on the bottom sides of the keg where it was under the burner.

I am located in Central Jersey, 07023, and you can pick it up. Or we can meet somewhere within reason. I will ship it, via USPS, it will be a pain to ship, but I like a challenge. Pickup price is $100, shipped will either be $130 to east coast/central us, $140 to west coast. I'll accept paypal, however, make sure there are no fees with your payment method. After you pay, I'll have it shipped within a day.

20150420_195825.jpg

20150420_195725.jpg

20150420_195652.jpg

20150420_195637.jpg

Latest posts

Back