• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Kegerator with 4 product secondary and 3 S.S. shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
Anyone have interest in a full size fridge that I fitted with a 4 product secondary and three stainless steel shanks? works great, the fridge is about 8 years old and the freezer is perfect for storing hops. I was able to fit 4 ball lock kegs- 1 carbing and three serving. The beauty of this set up is that each keg can run on its own psi. I have drilled and installed 3 stainless shanks and also drilled a hole for main gas in line. Obviously the shelf's and drawers are gone and a portion of the door was removed. I have a plywood stand on the bottom to level out the floor.
This is located in Naperville, IL. I'm not sure what to price this at so Ill go with 600 and see what happens.

Ok- what if I throw in a 5# tank ?
Cheers

photo (38).jpg

photo (39).jpg

photo (40).jpg

I could maybe include a 5# tank with the fridge.

Ok, I have cash, and if the price is right I can come up to you on Thursday or Friday. I'm looking for a 5 lb or 10 lb tank. Thanks,

I have a five and a ten.
5# aluminum stamped 10/12
20# steel stamped 12/09

I would prefer the 10#, ill have to check on the hydro date. Usually every 5 years they need retested. If its dated 09 then I would have to get it tested. What are you asking for the 10# tank?

I'd be interested in your regulator and shanks (separate from fridge) if shipping becomes an option.

Back