• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Kegerator - Western MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Folks! Been a long time since I've been around... and I'm downsizing. SOMEBODY must be in the market for a nice kegerator - I'm selling mine. Thought I would offer it to the group before posting to Craigslist.

It'll hold and serve four ball-lock kegs. I build a shelf so that you have room for bottle storage under the kegs. It was built with a new fridge/freezer probably eight years or so ago. The freezer still works, for food or hop storage. Designed for the CO2 tank to reside outside. Everything works great.

I'm selling the whole kit 'n caboodle.

* Kegerator
* Two CO2 tanks - 10# and 15#
* Regulator
* NINE ball-lock cornie kegs

Looking to just get $500 for the whole shebang. Building from scratch would be a helluva lot more - the kegs are what, $50 per? The fridge was $400. CO2 would cost you a couple hundred for the pair. The regulator. The faucets, etc.

May be willing to sell some of the parts separately if I can't sell the whole thing.

Attachments

• KIMG0170.JPG
    KIMG0170.JPG
    920.7 KB · Views: 105
  • KIMG0172.JPG
    KIMG0172.JPG
    964.2 KB · Views: 99
  • KIMG0173.JPG
    KIMG0173.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • KIMG0174.JPG
    KIMG0174.JPG
    788 KB · Views: 105
  • KIMG0175.JPG
    KIMG0175.JPG
    889.6 KB · Views: 114
I would take a few kegs and the 10# off your hands if you are willing to split. I’m MA.

Where in MA? I'm out in the boonies, northern Berkshires. PM me an offer if you're interested in the tank and some kegs.

EDIT: Oh, you're out in Boston? If you happen to be out west shoot me a message. Not shipping.

Back