Keezer problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleFisted

Reaction score
I searched for a similar problem but maybe I am just not that great at the search bar.

My problem: I get tons of perspiration on the inside of my keezer and it is leaving a thin line of water on the bottom of my keezer.

Solutions? My only thought is that there is outside air coming in from somewhere? Or is there something else that somebody has found out that could help me? Thanks fellow HBT'ers

This thread has a decent recommendation about putting a light inside the keezer and darkening the room. A little research I did seems to indicate an air leak somewhere, and it can come from anywhere...

Thank you very much. I just thought to myself that I do not know if I plugged the drain hole back in. Hopefully it is that!

It only takes a small pin hole leak to cause excessive condensation to form. The lid seal is the usual suspect, but it could be anywhere. A wooden collar, if you have one, could also be a source of the leak. Avoid running a controller probe under the led seal if possible. My freezer has no drain hole, but my refrigerators do. I put some duct take over the drain holes for those.

Back