• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Keezer/Kegerator items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopillar

Reaction score
Just broke down and pieced out my keezer as we are getting closer to moving. I will ship some and some will have to be local pickup. Buyer pays actual shipping via UPS from GA. Everything is in excellent condition.

Shipping items

2 tap kegging setup w/ 2 Perlick 525ss, regulator, ball lock hoses and the ability to add a third tap if needed. $150

STC 1000 already wired in box ready to use (see pics) SOLD

Pick up only

2 ball lock corny kegs. $80 for the pair

7lb co2 tank $40

ForumRunner_20131029_230524.png

ForumRunner_20131029_230518.png

Interested in the temp controller. Send me shipping quote for tallahassee, fl in a PM and we can go from there.

Like to be second on the temp controller.

I got a PM about something else but I think the controller is sold (maybe he'll chime in), also he's located near brunswick GA if you are considering local pickup. hope he doesn't mind but I noticed more folks (like me) around the ATL area asking about the kegs. :)

second PM sent about other items. :)

Sorry guys been super busy over the past few days. Life has a way of doing that. With that being said the temp controller is sold and I am catching up on PMs today. Thanks for bearing with me!

Probably too late, but I'm interested in the corny kegs as well. I'm located in Columbus, GA, so I could pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back