Kathy Ireland is a Homebrewer!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I heard mention on the radio, and did me some googling.

kathy-ireland-cover2-1.jpg

So You Are Thinking About Brewing Beer (Part One: Basic Equipment) « Cock Ale

On the site where I found this picture is also this HBT mention?!?!

Charlie Papazian, author of “The Joy of Homebrewing”, and Zymurlogical wizard and founder of the American Homebrewer’s Association. His wry Vonnegutian sense of humor and goofy mysticism have converted me and millions of others into obsessive disciples before my first batch hit the boil kettle. Also, Papa Charlie coined the phrase, RDWHHB (Relax Don’t Worry, Have a Homebrew), the cure-all for all brewing anxieties.

John Palmer, author of “How to Brew”, and purveyor of cavernous alchemical geek knowledge made digestible to the wide-eyed and petrified novice. If you got some extra cash and you want to know the science behind this noble work, read and re-read his seminal work.

Homebrewtalk.com, the larges archive of homebrew knowledge on the web. They even have a social networking gig, and a wiki. Home to such beer heroes as Revvy, Edwort, Bobby_M, Biermuncher, and Orfy — masterbrewers.

Shouldn't we be wearing masks, or costumes?

6030-Beer-Man.jpg
Beer%20Girl.jpg

I'd still mash with her. How old is she now, 60's?

Uh, she's two years older than me... 46.

Kathleen Marie "Kathy" Ireland (born March 20, 1963) is an American former model, actress, CEO and designer of her eponymous brand product marketing company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide.

I guess this is from this year...

kathyireland.jpg

I remember that one time me and Kathy Ireland had some hot sex, watched one of her crappy movies on VHS and then made an IPA. Boy, that was a lot of fun..

Oh wait, I was drunk and that never happened.. Well the sex part at least. I'm sure I own one of her crappy movies on VHS (Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Alien from L.A.)

Very cool! I think she still looks great...her being a homebrewer just makes her that much hotter imo. I didn't think she was even 46.

i think we could find something to do between rests.
You mean during rests.;) Like...cribbage...right?:D

Didn't I just hear she was complaining about gaining a lot of weight? Beer does that to you. ;)

That's a pretty bad-@ss t-shirt she's wearing on the cover of Zymurgy. Wouldn't mind gettin' me one of those.

That's a pretty bad-@ss t-shirt she's wearing on the cover of Zymurgy. Wouldn't mind gettin' me one of those.

That's just a different way of syaing you want to get into Kathy Ireland's pants, isn't it.

Hey wait, Maybe KI still homebrew's AND reads HBT!?!?
(I'm single AND a homebrewing superhero, so pm me Kathy.);)

Home to such beer heroes as Revvy, Edwort, Bobby_M, Biermuncher, and Orfy — masterbrewers.

Who's going to own up to posting that??:rolleyes:

That's just a different way of syaing you want to get into Kathy Ireland's pants, isn't it.

Hey wait, Maybe KI still homebrew's AND reads HBT!?!?
(I'm single AND a homebrewing superhero, so pm me Kathy.);)

As a spry 22-year-old, it's my pleasure to say, yes! I would be glad to explore Kathy Ireland's pants.

If she is in fact here, then Kathy- my apologies, your pants are yours to explore, please take my reply as a compliment. Thanks.

WOW... all this time I've been just checking out Revvy's posts... thinking things like "Hmm.. that's interesting" or "Wow, HE'S a minister??"

... at NO point did I realize I was browsing the work of a homebrewing "hero". Bobby_M too apparently!

Can you guys please put some capes on your avatars or something to designate your heroic status?? :p

"OH MY GOD!!! THAT BUILDING IS ON FIRE!!! AND THERE'S A WOMAN STUCK ON THE TOP FLOOR WITH A BABY!"

Daaaaaaant dannnnnt DAAAAAHHHHHHHH

"NEVER FEAR!!!! FOR ORFY IS HERE!!!!" :ban:

WHAT!?!?! You have a stuck mash!?!? You have a bottle bomb that is about to go off!?!?!

NEVER FEAR!!!! The homebrew HEROES ARE HEEEEEEERE!!!!

Now I just need Orfy and Beirmuncher... mwaaa ahhh aaahh!!!!!

superheroes2.jpg

WHAT!?!?! You have a stuck mash!?!? You have a bottle bomb that is about to go off!?!?!

NEVER FEAR!!!! The homebrew HEROES ARE HEEEEEEERE!!!!

Now I just need Orfy and Beirmuncher... mwaaa ahhh aaahh!!!!!

OHMYGOD...

Oh and you gotta add Yooper in one of the sexy babe costumes...

I'll see if I can find orfy and Biermuncher.

Sorry... she's not a beer hero...

although i DID apparentrly forget Edwort

"Homebrewtalk.com, the larges archive of homebrew knowledge on the web. They even have a social networking gig, and a wiki. Home to such beer heroes as Revvy, Edwort, Bobby_M, Biermuncher, and Orfy — masterbrewers."

LOL... and you "just happened to find" blog posting calling you a "beer hero" and... "just happened" to start this thread around it.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :p

I like beirmuncher in that pic... looks like he's flexing with the golden lasso.

hee hee hee

LOL... and you "just happened to find" blog posting calling you a "beer hero" and... "just happened" to start this thread around it.

LOL...Honestly, I was looking for the Kathy Ireland Zymurgy pic..and out of the corner of my eye I see "revvy" at the bottom of the screen, the it was like WTF?!?

I like beirmuncher in that pic... looks like he's flexing with the golden lasso.

hee hee hee

His shorts look uncomfortable and with that short cut you got to careful the junk doesn't fall out.

LOL...Honestly, I was looking for the Kathy Ireland Zymurgy pic..and out of the corner of my eye I see "revvy" at the bottom of the screen, the it was like WTF?!?

Right... You were just looking for your name and it just happened to be with a Kathey Ireland post.

Once again the post whores make press while the people who help people get left to the side....;)

Back