Kansas City welding help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennja2

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a welder in the KC area who could do a good job of installing a welded ferrule in my stainless brewpot? I want to use one of Bobby's element enclosure.

I would love info about anyone close (Paola is fine).

I've talked to a couple of guys, but I'm nervous dropping off my precious brew kettle not knowing if the guy or gal knows what they are doing.

I'll ask my friend and see if he can do stainless, my only concern is purging it and all that food grade mumbo jumbo :) He's a fabricator and a farmer

FWIW I have all weldless and never an issue

I'll ask my friend and see if he can do stainless, my only concern is purging it and all that food grade mumbo jumbo :) He's a fabricator and a farmer

FWIW I have all weldless and never an issue

This work for ya? :mug: I'll PM you contact info if he says yes. I assume you are talking just one weld? I bet it will be a small amount of $$ and some homebrew for payment but that's just a guess.

Weld.jpg

You dont need to purge, other than normal for just a brew pot. Hennja, pm me.

Can you please explain what you mean by "not needed, other than normal"? Got any examples of your work - outside and inside

Back