• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Just About Everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicalBrewer

Reaction score
UPDATED LIST AND PRICES - I've deleted what's been sold and reduced some prices.

It's time to scale back and thin out my embarrassingly large collection of brew equipment. I'll update quantities as things sell. I'm willing to ship if buyer pays shipping cost, but will give preference to local sales. Feel free to PM me offers (as long as they are reasonable). I'm an hour north of Denver and am willing to meet in North Denver if I get enough interest to make it worth the trip.

I've just put basic photos of everything. If you want more detailed photos or information just let me know.

1 - Micro Matic SS stout faucet -$50 (missing rod and knurled nut - cost $16 shipped from MicroMatic)
1 - Vee Gee BTX-1 refractometer - $75
1 - March Pump - AC-5C-MD - 115V - 17 gpm - $200
1 - March Pump - AC-5B-MD - 115V - 17 gpm - $200
1 - Perlick 575SS Creamer Faucet - $30
Pending - Brand new corny keg lid - $12
Lots - Ball lock liquid & gas disconnects - flare end - includes nut & barb - $8 a set (1 gas, 1 liquid)

IMG_1399.JPG

Last edited:
for the stout faucet do you have the rod and knurled nut to provide the threads to connect a tap handle to?

I can't find them. They will cost $16 shipped from MicroMatic. I have adjusted the price to $50. USPS flat rate shipping is $7 anywhere for this.

Latest posts

Back