jax FL trip score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goolsbymd

Reaction score
Well after being busy last few days taking my son around I ran into the LBS and walked out with a 4pack of KBS for $24, 2 funky Buddha last snow, 6 pack funky Buddha Floridian and MIA Miami Weiss and 6 pack cigar city jai alai. Going to see how FL "best craft breweries" stack up to VA (home state), off coarse minus the KBS

FL has some good breweries going on. I've been going down the west coast of FL every summer for the past 25+ years and I've slowly seen the beer game grow down there to what it is today.
I remember my first Jai Alai back when it was in a bottle. I still have the bottle cap! Every time I was down there after that I always had to hunt down a 6er of Jai Alai. It made my vacation so much better to look forward to all the beach time and relaxing with Jai Alai! Now, we get it up here in Va but I usually refuse to drink it because I still want it to be special when I'm down there. Even if I breakdown and buy some it's never as fresh as what you can find down in FL.

Enjoy those beers and the sunshine!

Back