Ive been watching tons of videos on homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charliehart1

Reaction score
And I keep seeing these guys with these converted kegs into brew pots. I'm not that good with my hands and don't have the tools. Is there anyone I van buy one of these from?

Ha! Charliehart send this question in a PM to ferman (screenname) he is in South Jersey!
let him know I sent ya! He is who I got mine from!

I think I could cut the hole but how did you get the valve in I know I can't weld.

there is probably a welding shop or a metal fabricator close to you ( I have one about a mile away) take it there and tell em what you need done... offer some free homebrew as incentive.

+1 on the weldless fitting....being able to take it apart and clean it makes it better than a welded valve, IMO. The only drawback is you have to replace the seal gaskets about every 2 years.

@Charlie-did you contact ferman? I got 2 from him already and if you are in Philly he is less than a half hour away. They make a bunch of them welded with Blichmann Brewmometers already attached and sight glasses if you want!

Back