• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Items for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyman1000

Reaction score
This is my stovetop, 2.5 gallon, brew-in-a-bag system. There is a 6 gal and 8 gal aluminum pot with lids. There is a stainless steel Hot Rod heating element for additional heat source on the stove. I fermented in a 5gal keg then transferred with CO2 to a 2.5 gallon keg to prime naturally. Then when ready the 2.5 gallon keg with a 20oz paintball CO2 canister and mini regulator went in the fridge to serve. There are two regulators. There is also a stainless steel O2 aerator, homemade wort chiller (25'), some swing top bottles, Hach pH meter, lactic and phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate and lots of odds and ends/tubing etc. I haven't brewed in about 3 years and this stuff has been in storage but is in great shape. Just bought a home and no longer going to brew. Make me a reasonable offer. I am in Mt Vernon, WA. I'd ship stuff but you would pay for shipping and packaging.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0597.JPG
    IMG_0597.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0599.JPG
    IMG_0599.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 152
How much for the two 2.5 gallon kegs and the ph meter? Might be interested but can’t pm you for some reason

I'll offer $30 for the pH meter. I wasn't able to PM your either. Also I'd like to be next in line for the 2 2.5 kegs.

How much for the two 2.5 gallon kegs and the ph meter? Might be interested but can’t pm you for some reason
Not sure why the pm isn't working. I haven't been on here in awhile.
70$ a piece for the 2.5 gallon kegs not counting shipping. Not sure where you live. I'd take $30 for the meter but it hasn't been used in 3 years. I'd rather sell everything in one swoop though.

Yeah, still can't PM you. Let me know if you're still willing to ship the pH meter.
I'd be willing to ship the meter if you pay shipping of course. $30 is fair bc I haven't used it in 3 years. I'll include the buffer pillows with it. Haven't heard anything else about the 2.5 gallon kegs yet so they are yours if you want them. $70 a piece plus shipping/packing. I'm going to be out of town until Friday so wouldn't be able to send them until then.

I'll take the pH meter. The kegs are steep for me in price. I still can't PM you. See if you can PM me to exchange info.

Are you selling the CO2 tank & appurtenances? I’m in the process of putting together a keezer and am looking for keg serving related gear (I already have kegs).

I’m just down the road, on Camano.

Are you selling the CO2 tank & appurtenances? I’m in the process of putting together a keezer and am looking for keg serving related gear (I already have kegs).

I’m just down the road, on Camano.
I am selling everything. These are 20 oz paintball CO2 tanks with regulators to fit them.

Also throwing in interest for the regulator(s), paintball tanks, and Hot Rod if you can check and PM me back with shipping for 14850.

FYI the 2.5g kegs are running $87 new with shipping included these days as a price point.

Back