• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold iSpindels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pers

Reaction score
I have 3 incomplete iSpindels for sale. I built a total of 10 for friends and family and these 3 are leftover from the batch. They actually are complete, offset calibrated and read 25-27 degrees in pure water.

The price is $35 each or $100 for all 3 shipping included.

The reason am selling as incomplete is that every one of the 10 peltings I received had some type of minor flaw like scrapes or scuffs. Not sure if they always come like this but didn't want to sell without disclosing and dropping price a little in case a new pelting wanted to be ordered. No issues so far out of 20+ batches with washing and sanitizing before dropped into fermentor.

They all have a Samsung 32E 18650 battery, Open Source Distilling Jeffrey 2.1 board, Lolin D1 mini and Usb C charging. The rest of the parts are from AliExpress.

Noticed that my Pixel 3a 5V 3A charger did not work but my Samsung 5V 2A and LG 5V 3A do work. So you may need to try a different charger if not working.

20210505_144131.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping someone can help me. If my ispindle loses connection the the wifi, will I have to reset it or will it automatically connect back to the wifi on it's own when its available?

Hoping someone can help me. If my ispindle loses connection the the wifi, will I have to reset it or will it automatically connect back to the wifi on it's own when its available?

As long as the network information (SSID and password) hasn’t changed, it should automatically reconnect.

Back