ISO: Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drumike102

Reaction score
So i have been trying to get my hands on this beer for almost 10 years now and have sturck out left and right. This includes being in california for a wedding and not finding any. I'd be happy to trade some east coast beers for some if anyone is interested. Im in CT so name some beers and I'll track them down. Two roads is local to me and makes awesome beers as well as new england brewing. So come on, someone please help me out here!!!

I think I might be able to track some down for ya. We're usually lousy with it here in Sonoma County, but I haven't looked in a few days.

Not sure what I'd want in return... Suggestions?

New england brewing makes some awesome beers such as ghandi bot. Maine brewing is another awesome brewery. Peeper or king Titus from them are fantastic. Let me know if you think of anything in particular.

I've got Pliny bottled on 4/27 as well as their STS pils bottled on 4/28. They never bottle the pils. Trade for Heady Topper?

2 is cool. Unfortunately heady topper is virtually impossible unless you make a trip to the brewery and wait in line.

Ghandi-Bot sounds pretty interesting... What about Maine Brewing's Lunch or Dinner or their Barrel Aged series?

Sip of Sunshine is fairly sought after and brewed at Two Roads. That'll land you some. Also, heady isn't sold at the brewery anymore, but is Vt only. Lots of stores get it, you just gotta check the Alchemist site to see where they deliver on what day.

Back