• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO Ommegang GOT Ironthrone bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfgoat

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am really just looking to buy an empty bottle with label intact for a friend. If someone has one they could part with (with beer or no beer) or has a bottle shop nearby that carries it I would be willing to PayPal you the cost of shipping plus an agreed upon price for the bottle. It would be nice to give him one that hasn't been opened but most importantly he collects the bottles. Let me know if you can help me out. Not really looking to make this a swap but would consider if it would help me get my hands on this. Thanks.

Hey if you're still looking I may be able to help....I think I saw this up at my bottle shop the other day. I could run up there in the next day or so and see if it's still there. If so I'll grab it and it's yours...I'm not sure how the paypal thing works though...checks are still good with me though if that works?
Hell I'll run up there now and see and let you know...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey if you're still looking I may be able to help....I think I saw this up at my bottle shop the other day. I could run up there in the next day or so and see if it's still there. If so I'll grab it and it's yours...I'm not sure how the paypal thing works though...checks are still good with me though if that works?
Hell I'll run up there now and see and let you know...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew
That would be awesome. Yeah whatever payment method works best for you. I'd be ok with mailing you a money order if you can get it.

Back