ISO : Dark Lord & Hunahpu FT: Lots of Pacific NW beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateLTB

Reaction score
I've never had the enjoyment of trying Dark Lord or Hunahpu and would love to try them both. Barrel aged would be awesome but I'm also looking for the regular versions. Here's what I have for trade,

North Coast Old Stock Cellar Reserve 2011 (Brandy Barrel)
Deschutes Mirror Mirror Barleywine
Deschute Planete Rouge
Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA
Cascade Sours (Blueberry, Strawberry, the Vine, Bourbonic Plague, Apricot, Sang Noir, Vlad the Imp Aler)
Logsdon Kili Wit
Logdson Kriek
Devil's Mountain Kriek
Upright Brewing Gose with white truffle
Upright Brewing Imperial Oyster Stout

I've never had the enjoyment of trying Dark Lord or Hunahpu and would love to try them both. Barrel aged would be awesome but I'm also looking for the regular versions. Here's what I have for trade, would love to do $4$.

North Coast Old Stock Cellar Reserve 2011 (Brandy Barrel)
Deschutes Mirror Mirror Barleywine
Deschute Planete Rouge
Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA
Cascade Sours (Blueberry, Strawberry, the Vine, Bourbonic Plague, Apricot, Sang Noir, Vlad the Imp Aler)
Logsdon Kili Wit
Logdson Kriek
Devil's Mountain Kriek
Upright Brewing Gose with white truffle
Upright Brewing Imperial Oyster Stout

As someone from Portland, I think you are going to have a real hard time getting Hunahpu or Dark Lord with the beers on that list but good luck, they are both very tasty beers.

As someone from Portland, I think you are going to have a real hard time getting Hunahpu or Dark Lord with the beers on that list but good luck, they are both very tasty beers.

I realize this, I'm just hoping somebody may have a bottle of either that they were willing to trade. I may have to make a trip to California to pick up some RR, SARA and Alpine for trade bait.

Special releases from De Garde, Ale Apothecary, and Upright (Fantasia, Jeux D'eau) may work too.

Grrrr, I was in Bend and didn't have time to make it to Ale Apo. And now I see how valuable they are. Sonfa...

Grrrr, I was in Bend and didn't have time to make it to Ale Apo. And now I see how valuable they are. Sonfa...

Their normal releases aren't really. The Ale Club stuff and the special releases (only 1 that I know of) are.

Have both Huna and DL, but the feedback you received is accurate, nothing on the list that I'd be looking for. Send me a message if you're hitting DeGarde or SARA...

I've found a bottle of Dark Lord. Just looking for some Huna now.

Sorry usfmikeb, I doubt I will get to either of those breweries anytime in the near future.

Back