Is this bad...?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerloin

Reaction score
My wife was telling me a story about her friend the other day.
It goes something like this...

"So Dave and I were talking to the other day and he said to me 'My girlfriend got her father a beer making kit, but all I got was some new underware!'

and my wife responds, "I get my husband new underware all the time... blah blah blah... has holes in his old pairs... blah blah blah..."

and dave responded by making fun of my underware...

MEANWHILE
as she is telling me this story, all that i can think of is I wonder how the beer came out instead of being concerned about the wife talking about my old underware!!!

so back to my original question... is this bad that i don't care or think about anything else!?!?!?:drunk:

u mean u listened before u started brewing? :p
for me it just switched from sports to beer in my head while nodding

It's been a while since I haven't mentioned beer when talking with my friends...even if I'm only talking briefly...

So, whether or not it's ok, you've got company in your beer fixation.

You mean you stopped thinking about brewing long enough to listen to her begin her story? I'd tell her to go underwear shopping with Dave so you can get started on the next brew.;)

Just kidding.

I took the wife into Midwest last weekend while I mulled over a couple of new brews. She really didn't seem to mind spending some time (and money) in there.

Back