is there a Rehab for Homebrew ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamer

Reaction score
What, I started up like a month ago with no equipment at all.

Equipment I've picked up ::

6500 BTU unit cooling off a home made fermenation tank
3 6.5gallon ferment buckets
3 6gallon better bottles
2 5gallon glass carboys
5 1gallon glass jugs
2 bottling buckets with spigots
24 * 8 empty bottles and caps
enough ancellary equipment and gizmos to fill 2 5 gallon buckets
AND just ordered 2 more 5gallon carboys a few minutes ago

In my fermenter I have ::

41 bottles of Imperial Oaked Burbon Vanilla Stout
44 bottles of Caribou Slobber
5 gallons of Carmel Chew (my first recipe) beer
5 gallons of AHS Promo Stout (coffee to be added)
5 gallons of Estate Lodi Cabernet
3 1gallons of various meads
1 Red Ale kit to be made this week
3 1gallons of hard cider on the slate to be made as well

Im envious of this.

I plan on getting a 2nd and 3rd fermenter when I get back to the states so I can start cranking out more, but you sir have taken it up a few notches.

Also, nice variety!

Beers, Wines, Meads and ciders?
Molto Fantastico!

Awesome would like to see the recipe for the Imperial oaked bourbon Vanilla stout. :ban:

I just got approved for a credit card, with no APR until November... I have I brew kettle, ingredients and more fermentation vessels on the horizon. With my current income, I'll have it all paid off by June :)

Add me to your rehab club.

http://www.homebrewfinds.com/

Midwest just had a groupon where for $64 you got a complete brew kit, 1 beer ingredient kit, and $25 off your next purchase. A mounts to everything you need to brew 10gallons of beer except water and bottles.

Bells also have 8.00 cases of empties...They don't have a huge variety, but what they do sell is the lowest prices I've seen on the net.

Hope you're keeping really good notes on the process for each batch. It's be a real shame not to be able to remember how you made the stellar batches in that litter of 8 brews in primary.

Loving that Bell's Beer site. I'm in trouble now. :)

EDIT : damn shipping. All the money I could save using their site rather than my LHBS Is quickly eaten into by the shipping charges. I was ordering some large items so they might still be a god bet for smaller things.

6.5 gal carboy
5 gal carboy
5 gal bucket

All currently in use so if i want to move the batch i brewed yesterday to a secondary, I'll have to pick up another 5 gal carboy and i might as well pick up another 6.5 gal because i like being able to see it fermenting.

Bell is cheapest on Better Bottles shipping included by far.
Austin/Northern cheapest on glass carboys and bottles when you include shipping. Austin's ship ANYTHING for $7.99 really rocks.

Latest posts

Back