Inkbird Surprised Promotion From 20%~100% Discount ITH-10 ITC-1000 ITC-310T-B

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time flies, holding the tail of September and in order to celebrate Chinese National holiday and mid-autumn festival in advance.

We Inkbird release these promotion for Canada Fans:

1. ITH-10 Temperature Humidity Thermometer
20% Coupon code: 8DI5VIUA
2. Pre-wired temperature controller IPB-16
20% Coupon code: TF6YD67N
3.Household Style C206t
20% Coupon code: C99UKA2A
4.Special for Hombrewing 12 period temperture time 310t-B temperature controller
20% Coupon code: B6AAF8FS
5.Cost-effective Temperature Controller ITC-1000 12V
20% Coupon code: ZAFEIEWJ
21768706_145425182730487_7700810561770442829_o.jpg

What? The discount isn't attractive? Not a big problem. As long as you can share a Amazon review in the product, we can share another 30% discount by paypal refund.

Finally, we prepare a big bomb for the people who have enjoyed the 50% discount in this activity, we will select one people, and refund another 50% money! Yes, what you read is right, it means you pay nothing and get a free Inkbird product.

The activity is valid until Oct 31. And the bomb result will be announced at Nov 1th.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice...

I like you guys!

Your BBQ thermometer is great, by the way. I use it all the time...
The "out of range" alarm is annoying :) but otherwise great!

Thanks for supporting HBT!

Nice to hear that, your guys' support and courage make Inkbird go much further, and all we can do is developing better product in return:tank:
nice...

I like you guys!

Your BBQ thermometer is great, by the way. I use it all the time...
The "out of range" alarm is annoying :) but otherwise great!

Thanks for supporting HBT!

How does the review part work? I post a review on Amazon and then you send me money via paypal? Do I have to pay with Paypal when I buy the unit?

Hey Inkbird,

I just posted a review on amazon for you. As the previous poster asked, please let me know how you would like to proceed with the refund.

Cheers

Back