• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Imm. Chiller & 10 gal. Igloo mash tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbeer

Reaction score
Mash tun - SOLD

Chiller still for sale - $35 plus shipping

DFW area.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395014489.356408.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395014509.739716.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395014528.688721.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What are the specs on the chiller? 25' 3/8" ID? Any issues with it leaking? Lastly, how much to ship just the chiller to 40203?

Yes on the specs. It leaks a bit but I usually retight all connections and problem solved. Some times I didn't even do anything because leak was almost nonexistent. Are you only interested in the chiller?

I'm changing the post to $100 plus half the shipping for both.

Yes on the specs. It leaks a bit but I usually retight all connections and problem solved. Some times I didn't even do anything because leak was almost nonexistent. Are you only interested in the chiller?

I'm changing the post to $100 plus half the shipping for both.

I just found a good deal on 50ft of 3/8" copper so now I'm leaning towards building one myself. If that changes I'll let you know.

Price for the chiller and shipping to...?

Edit: thanks for the PM. GLWS.

Just the chiller? Or the mash tun still available too?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Chiller still available. $30 plus shipping or local pick up.

Back