I'm in trouble, black marks from Corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AleJoe

Reaction score
cleaning my cornie kegs in the tub has gotten black "skidmarks" all over the tub bottom. GF is having a helluva time getting them off. Anyone have any tips? This is a textured plastic tub bottom

get one of those rubber mats that sit on the bottom of the tub for next time. For now elbow grease and some not so harsh cleaners...I had a bunch on my last rental house, so many I left a few that were on the outside walls, landlord did not notice when I moved so all was good... :p

Magic eraser.

+2

Also soft scrub works great.

softscrub.gif

Tell your girl to scrub harder, or no lovin' for her for a week and you won't buy her those new oven mitts she's been wanting. That'll straighten the little missy's attitude out real fast.

Use a sponge with a green scrubby side and some bar keeper's friend. That will get her back in the kitchen where she belongs.

Arm and Hammer toothpaste. I've used it to get anything you can imagine off of walls (Sharpie, crayon, scuff marks, etc). Oddly doesn't work so well on pencil...

Back