Im back...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capa

Reaction score
Well i finsihed basic training about two weeks ago and the Navy shipped me out to maryland to go though six months of schooling before they figure out what to do with me next. Unfortunatly since im not married i get to live on base in a room a little smaller than my freshman year dorm room. Things arent that bad but it leaves no space/time to do any brewing, though I am allowed to start drinking again in a few days, woohoo! Anyways, anyone know some good places to drink in Baltimore or D.C.? im smack dab in the middle of the two and cant wait to get my lips on a microbrew once again. Thats about all i have for now, its just good to see the forum again...:rockin:

Congrats on making it through boot camp!

In Baltimore, there's Max's. I think there's two, actually. The one we went to was near Camden Yards. Over 100 beers on tap. Then there's the Wharf Rat nearby (didn't go in), and The Brewer's Art. I believe they specialize in Belgians but I never made it there, either. There's an Irish-type place called Sean Boland's that's pretty good, too.

Also, I believe Dogfish Head just opened a spot somewhere near DC, but I have no idea where.

Latest posts

Back