I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When she wants to be, she is very hot. Her looks change drastically from role to role. Look at the pic you posted, then look at her as the mom on the Goldbergs (great show), and then look at her as the lesbian butch mom in Modern Family. Looks like 3 different people.

Reno 911! I keep wondering why she looks familiar in The Goldbergs. What an annoying character Beverly is, though.

Anyone submit Zoe Kazan yet?

MV5BNjkzMTAyMzc2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDAyMTEyMDE@._V1__SX1537_SY723_.jpg

MV5BOTgwMjI5OTE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE1Njk5Mg@@._V1__SX1537_SY679_.jpg

I think she is hot, but the metal and her voice may scare away the wusses.

18vd.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33U3bGZOcX8[/ame]

My boys (25 & 27) have a love/hate thing with Amy Lee. Does nothing for me but one boy HATES her, the other is in love...
Amy-Lee-BG-evanescence-18863556-1600-1200.jpg

Great voice. I wouldn't say she's HOTT necessarily, but d*MN sure interesting enough I'd give her a spin. She's not ugly by any means tho.

Great voice. I wouldn't say she's HOTT necessarily, but d*MN sure interesting enough I'd give her a spin. She's not ugly by any means tho.

Wow, I'm pretty sure that's the first time anyone has ever said that Amy Lee has a great voice. She can't hold a tune to save her life. There's got to be a million youtube videos of her live performances and how much she sucks. Clearly any perceived ability to sing comes from her albums, which you can easily attribute to a great editing and autotuning job.

Here's just one of the videos:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBw_BOBgKuU[/ame]

Laura Wells, "plus size" model. Maybe too hot for this thread, but here she is anyway. ;)

Way too hot! I don't really get the plus sized label either, she may be a touch "softer" than say Jillian Michaels, but I don't think women should be overly toned. If I was into that, I'd be gay!

Back