I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude she is easily one of the most beautiful women alive but I've heard nothing but trash talking from my friends about her. I must be missing something

Having an Italian ancestry, she is exactly who my grandmother would have wanted me to marry and I would be fine with that until they zoom into her hands. She has old Italian woman hands.

She's very attractive, but there is something off-putting about her. I can't really figure it out. Maybe her eyes are too far apart, her head is proportionally too large, or the shape of her mouth - I don't know.

Giada is too toothy/oversized mouth for my taste. Reminds me of the oral b flip top head commercial

Nope, this is Jessi, and I thought about her, but she way too hot for this thread. So that means she cannot compete with Kari so I can have both....LOL!

jessi-combs0-1.jpg

she does have mouth issues. like her smile is forced or something, but not really. you can tell a fake smile because the eyes don't smile too, but hers do. hard to explain.

but I still think she's hot

others don't, so apparently she's perfect for this thread

Ronda Haberer from the show "Texas Badlands". No good pics of her online, yet... but I find her somewhat alluring.

she does have mouth issues. like her smile is forced or something, but not really. you can tell a fake smile because the eyes don't smile too, but hers do. hard to explain.

but I still think she's hot

others don't, so apparently she's perfect for this thread

She's just got an enthusiastic mouth, man

tumblr_mr6sdhwUDW1qhd8gno1_500.jpg

arleigh kincheloe from Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds. Some pics, super hot, others, hmm...great singer by the way:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOjFVuiUJPY[/ame]

This will stir up a debate for sure. Clementine from Reno 911 - Wendi McLendon-Covey.

When she wants to be, she is very hot. Her looks change drastically from role to role. Look at the pic you posted, then look at her as the mom on the Goldbergs (great show), and then look at her as the lesbian butch mom in Modern Family. Looks like 3 different people.

When she wants to be, she is very hot. Her looks change drastically from role to role. Look at the pic you posted, then look at her as the mom on the Goldbergs (great show), and then look at her as the lesbian butch mom in Modern Family. Looks like 3 different people.

What he said. In real life...maybe. In most of the roles she plays, no way.

Oh man - the Reno 911 clip where she's administering a DUI test to an old guy in a cowboy hat ...

Can't link it now but it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen on that show.

Back