I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is BBT? Please be nice.. I don't TV very often..

Cheers
Jay

edit..Never mind Uncle Google told me... :)

I still don't understand the theory... I would give most of the chicks on there a BIG BANG! LOL I did say most.. What is that like 3..OK OK OK EDIT maybe 2 need a BIG BANG :)

I find Bif Naked smoking hot, plus she can sing her ass off. If u google her you find tons of pics, some are too hot for here, others show why she belongs

That bottom pic proves why she belongs. I can't stand painted on eyebrows and those look painted on. Their hideous. Just go with the ones you're born with. And that lip liner crap, who on earth started that trend and convinced females it was attractive?

What is BBT? Please be nice.. I don't TV very often..

Cheers
Jay

edit..Never mind Uncle Google told me... :)

I still don't understand the theory... I would give most of the chicks on there a BIG BANG! LOL I did say most.. What is that like 3..OK OK OK EDIT maybe 2 need a BIG BANG :)

BBT = Big Bang Theory

I find Bif Naked smoking hot, plus she can sing her ass off. If u google her you find tons of pics, some are too hot for here, others show why she belongs

She looks like the secret love-child between Steven Tyler & Annie Lennox, add in all those tats & I think she's perfect for this thread: you think she's hot, I don't.
Regards, GF.

That second pic engaged my fight or flight reaction a bit. You know, the one that makes you pick up a blunt object to defend yourself against the hideous demon that is groaning and slowly dragging itself towards you? After a few seconds you realize it's not a demon after all, just a Mexican Hairless rubbing its junk on the carpet. Then you feel a little guilty for considering using the blunt object on it anyway.

That second pic engaged my fight or flight reaction a bit. You know, the one that makes you pick up a blunt object to defend yourself against the hideous demon that is groaning and slowly dragging itself towards you? After a few seconds you realize it's not a demon after all, just a Mexican Hairless rubbing its junk on the carpet. Then you feel a little guilty for considering using the blunt object on it anyway.

Holy crap I was just trying to find the right words when I saw that pic and you said it perfectly!

First pic, "Meh." (I don't care for tattoos.)

Second pic, "GAH!!!"

Yeah, that is much better. Still doesn't get her into the hot category for me but I can see how she would be hot to others. Definitely qualified for this thread.

I kind of put her in the same camp as PJ Harvey, where even I can't decide if she's hot or not. It varies so wildly on the picture that I have to figure makeup is the predominant factor.

I kind of put her in the same camp as PJ Harvey, where even I can't decide if she's hot or not. It varies so wildly on the picture that I have to figure makeup is the predominant factor.

For me, definitely not; but there's likely somebody somewhere (maybe France) who thinks she's hot.
Regards, GF.

pjharvey1.jpeg

Simone "Som" Pluijmers:
Som-Pluijmers.jpg

Especially since she sings like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is: Everyone has different taste. I like metal. Hell, I even played bass for a while. However, growling at close range into a microphone isn't... to my taste. So, whatever floats your boat is fine by me! :)

Yeah, that's the bad end of the spectrum.

Counterpoint. Maybe not classically hot, but decent.

PJ-Harvey-in-Sepia-with-Light-Shining-in-the-Window-pj-harvey-10904889-1024-799.jpg

Good one. In that pic she looks like she might be really hot depending on her personality. I know that shouldn't be a consideration in this thread, but then that borderline area is right where we target here.

Good one. In that pic she looks like she might be really hot depending on her personality. I know that shouldn't be a consideration in this thread, but then that borderline area is right where we target here.

She's definitely hot. Even a super model can be a turn off once you "see" how much, or little, personality she has.

Back