I hate CNN and surveys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWernBrewer

Reaction score
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/18/the-beer-v-wine-vote/

Hey all of you under-educated, lower-income beer swilling guys - thanks for Bush.:D

I couldn't believe this - a good example of how statistics, when applied at too small a scale, get silly. Maybe I am just sensitive by not being in the top income bracket and not having an advanced degree - but at least I am not responsible for the monstrosity that was the last seven years. (end mini-rant)

P.S. - the link didn't post - but it is there now.

College graduates prefer wine? Why were they all beer bonging BMC, during college?

i go to college so does that mean i should go get me some Dom Pérignon 36' in a pint glass please.:mug:

and hell they only talked to 950 people. and who knows where they were. maybe they called the heart of the later day saints(mormon) territory in Utah.

As long as we're ranting on CNN, why hell are all their stories videos now? Are people that stupid that they can't read news anymore, they have to watch it? I remember when all their stories were print, now it's mostly videos. That bothers me.

Latest posts

Back