I do stuff bassakward sometimes!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroBiscuit

Reaction score
HELLO from North Eastern North Carolina. Elizabeth City NC exactly. I've been lurking for sometime. Then signed up some more time later. Made a couple post here and there but no replies. So I figured I better do this the way and in the order its to be done. And thats to get up on the intro board and say a big HELLO to all that have come before and most likely did it in the proper order. Sorry. Well anyways. Started brewing in 2014 St Pats day an Irish Red BIAB 1 gal kit bro inlaw bought me for Christmas/bday next brew was in 2015 and have brewed a dozen times since. Now there is a 10x16 shed in the backyard that has 100amps of service routed into it. I have just finished our The Electric Brewery kit form Kal And Mike. Hope to fire up the elements here soon. The shed contains our 20gal 3 vessel E-brewery (not fully compete yet) our one beautiful 15gal Brewers hardware glycol jacketed conical ferm (hope to have 2) glycol chiller (bought from Hungus Brews in Jersey cool dude Thanks Hungus lost your #) Ten tap tower that I found at the habit for humanity got it for a song. (They said it came out of the Old Reeping Radish Brewery in Manteo also got 294 board feet of the reclaimed pine wood flooring from that brewery too.) hope to use it on one of the walls and around the bar when we get it built. A true refer. Small end cap unit 50$ on the list Thanks Twofeathers. Hope to put in a krezer to feed most all those taps. Dad bought us a Monster Mill slotted roller mill amongst other stuff Thanks Dad (I want to power it with a treadmill motor) Oh almost forgot harvested 14oz hops and dried them in a hacked otis spunkmyer oven down to 4.5oz. 2nd year plants.
Well thats enough for tonight. Need sleep.

Paul and Chancy
The Hydro Biscuit Brew Shed
P-Tank NC

Last edited:
Welcome to HBT!

Don't be discouraged about lack of replies to your posts, that is the nature of the interwebz, I'm afraid - some threads get a lot of traffic and others less. I try to look at the Unanswered Threads list (see the button on the upper right hand of this page) and if its a topic I can address, I try to respond. I'd encourage everyone to do that, it can be discouraging to new members to have their posts ignored.

BargainFittings Yes I have quite the list of projects going on.
Pappers Thanks for the word of encouragement.
Well back to fixing the control panel. Volt and amp meters didn't work from the kit Kal sold me. So they are getting replaced tonight.
Take care everyone.

Latest posts

Back