How much for a 6 pack of dead guy?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swem

Reaction score
I have always loved rouges style as a brewery, and enjoyed their beers. Until recently (6months ago) I couldn't get them near me. Since they have been in the local stores, it seems like they keep getting more expensive. $15 dollars for a 6 pack of dead guy seems outrageous to me. What are the prices in your area?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think last time I got that it was 11 or 12 bucks. Great beer, but not sure if its worth the price

Same here 10-12+ but IMHO quality has gone down quite a bit. I _love_ Dead Guy but the last two growlers of I bought from two different stores 3 months apart had serious DMS issues. Could have been just a bad batch or two and I will give them another try but one more bum growler and I'm sticking with my own brew.

I love dead guy ale. Bummer bout the dme issues. Here in MI a six pack is somewhere between 12-14$

Well I'm glad that it's not too out of line here. Ironically dead guy is one of my least favorite beers they do.

central pa - probably $12-$15 depending on the store.

It's either $11.99 or $12.99 here in Iowa. Way overpriced, way overrated.

$12 - $13 here in Wisconsin. I am not a huge fan of it. I might buy it at half the price, but I don't think it's worth the premium.

It's $9-10 here in OR. I like it on tap once in awhile but don't buy six packs of it.

I think the last 6 pack I bought here in St Louis was around $12 and it had obvious flavor issues with the shipping and storing.

It is a great beer when fresh but not $12 per 6 pack great. I actually have a keg of the Can You Brew It clone on tap right now and it is better than what I can get of the real stuff in St Louis.

The prices of Rogue hereabouts (Central IL) have gone up to that of Dogfish Head. I like Rogue's products, but not that much. Since DH moved back into our area, I've treated myself to a six of Indian Brown Ale....that's been about it. Most beers have to go on sale under $8 / six or I just drink the homebrew.....

Back