How many gallons of fish sauce brewed in 2015.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The temp shutoff on my guppy tank failed and I'm well on my way to fish sauce. What's the G/lb (guppy/lb of sugar) ratio to use for good fish sauce?

The temp shutoff on my guppy tank failed and I'm well on my way to fish sauce. What's the G/lb (guppy/lb of sugar) ratio to use for good fish sauce?

Nice. Your working on a no-sodium variant so you get to write the rules on it.

Not sure of the sugar ratio but you should start with a minimum of 1080 original guppy for a high definition sauce.

I think he needs to go with 4k original guppy. Might as well have a cutting edge high definition sauce. Don't want it getting outdated.

So I'm planning on making some of this when I get home today, but I am having a problem. I don't know how many fish I have. @AZ_IPA can you come count them for me?

Ah. See, I made mine by leaving some old bait fish in an icechest. Sort of a mash tun method, you could say.

Back